Wednesday 8 October 2014

It's been a long time...

Hello! 

It has been a long time since my last post, at just 20 days after the accident and surgery.

Today, it is now 230 days.

12 days short of 9 months.

I hadn't kept track until just now... working that out... I cannot believe it is almost 9 months.


An update: 

I do still plan to continue writing about this injury. I have decided that I will do it in steps, after this post. I will be going over the most important parts of the journey so far. The first one being having the cast removed and what happened on that day in terms of feedback and x-rays.

I also would like to write a few posts about the hospital and the overall experience with the NHS.

And finally a few posts about how it has felt emotionally rather than physically.


I realise that someone out there could be reading this and looking for the same answers that I wanted to know...

For now, until I write the next post - if you are currently in cast please know that it does improve. Some days you will feel... broken. No pun intended! But honestly, it will improve and the time will pass faster than you think.


I still have a long way to go on my recovery journey... so there are still plenty of things to write about!

Until later,

Take care of yourself!

Love
Melissa xo


No comments:

Post a Comment